2021 Street Maintenance
Main Street Water Shut Off 11/23/2021 8:00am to 12:00pm
Public Works will be replacing a curb box and will have water shut off in the following locations:
2nd Street SW Project Update
Work completed this spring:
- Weeds removed, topsoil placed and sod installed
- Please note that the contractor is responsible for maintaining the sod for the first 30 days. The maintenance period has ended and each homeowner is now responsible for watering the sod.
- Please wait to mow the sod until at least 2 weeks after installation or reaches 3.5” high.
- Do not add any fertilizer or chemicals to the sod this year.
- Cracked concrete has been replaced
- The manholes, valve boxes and curb stops have been adjusted to final grades. Please be careful when driving over these structures until the final lift of pavement is placed.
The contractor has been working hard to complete the remaining punch list items before the project is ready for close-out. The following items are remaining:
- Final lift of pavement – tentatively scheduled for Thursday, June 23 (weather permitting) work will be rescheduled for Friday the 24th if there is rain.
- Replace dead sod
- Project area cleanup