The Pine Island Community Planning Team is a collaborative “think tank” formed in October 2012 with the goal of conceptualizing a vision for the future of Pine Island and the surrounding area. It includes representatives from the City, School District, Chamber of Commerce, Economic Development Authority and five surrounding townships.
The cross-functional team is tasked with addressing short- and long-term community planning in an effort to support future community growth, business development, school facilities, and community infrastructure. The team will inform and engage community members throughout the process of its findings, conclusions and recommendations.
- January 2013 public input summary
- December 2012 planning chart
- 11-5-2012 Olmsted County Journal
- November 2012 Mission statement
- 9-24-2012 Olmsted County Journal
- 9-19-2012 Post Bulletin
- 125th Street NW Highway Corridor Presevation Project
- Pine Island School Bond Referendum History
- Pine Island School Facility Evaluation Timeline